FULL SERVICE PLUMBING
- Faucets Install & Repair
- Leaks of all kinds
- Bath Sinks
- Kitchen Sinks
- Bathtubs & Showers
- Water Heaters
- Garbage Disposals
- Laundry Centers
- Gas Vents
- Gas Meters
- Backflow Installation & Testing
- Tankless Water Heaters (approved service engineers for Rinnai brand)
While it’s usually a good idea to call a plumber for most issues, there are several things that can help minimize your need for one.An annual plumbing check-up is always a good idea.
- Most people are surprised to learn how a seemingly tiny leak can waste thousands of gallons of water over a relatively short amount of time if left unattended. Be sure if you notice any leaks that you have them repaired as soon as possible.
- In the event of an emergency, it is always a good idea to know where the shut off valve for your water is located. Typically it is in
the front yard, yet in some newer homes, it may be located in the garage near the piping where the water enters the house.
- Do not pour any oils down the drain, because when the liquid solidifies in the cold pipes it will very likely create a clog.
- Avoid using caustic liquid drain cleaners (like Drano and Liquid Plumber) when drains are completely clogged. The cleaners will
be trapped in your pipes and could potentially cause damage. If you cannot snake the clog yourself, its a good time to call us.
- To extend the life of your garbage disposal, be sure to run cold water when using it, and avoid over filling. In addition, never dispose
of bones or corn husks, throw them into the trash.
- To keep your garbage disposal odor free, never leave food in it for long periods of time, and occasionally dispose pieces of citrus like
lemons, limes or oranges to give it a fresh smell.