Full-Service Plumbing in Tampa, FL and Surrounding Areas
Review Scores as of 2/22/23
If you’re looking for a reliable, certified plumber for faucet-to-pipe service, then the team at Case Plumbing is your solution in the Tampa area. As a locally-owned, full-service plumbing company, we offer service on everything from a simple leak fix to brand new plumbing line installation. And, we provide preventive maintenance packages to ensure your home’s plumbing works smoothly.
Don’t let a plumbing emergency cause damage to your home and belongings. Call Case Plumbing and let us help you with your plumbing issues right away.
Affordable Pipe, Sewer Line & Drain Services from Certified Experts
Nobody wants to deal with smelly drains or standing water in tubs or sinks, but if this is happening in your home, you may need a sewer line cleanout or a drain cleaning. You can count on the plumbing experts from Case Plumbing to help. We’ll safely locate clogs and remove them, and share tips that can help reduce clogs from happening again. Whether you need a simple clog removal or a full flushing of your sewer pipes, we’re the trusted experts you can rely on to provide prompt, affordable service.
Comprehensive Plumbing Services
Whether you need a simple leak fixed, or a complete broken pipe replacement, the plumbers at Case Plumbing are ready to help you. We have the minimally invasive solutions you need to keep your lawn or landscaping as intact as possible, and help you avoid very expensive repairs. And, if you’re planning a remodel to your kitchen or bathroom, we can provide you with complete repiping services for your plumbing and fixtures.
- Never pour grease down the drain. It can solidify and cause clogs.
- Avoid putting bones, eggshells, coffee grounds, and hard rinds down your garbage disposal.
- Make use of drain traps in your bathroom to avoid hair and soap clogs.
- Don’t flush items like cotton swabs, diapers, hygiene products, and baby wipes.
- Clean appliances like dishwashers and washing machines with vinegar and baking soda on occasion.
- Call the experts at Case Plumbing whenever you notice a plumbing problem – we can help you right away!